MERMAID PRESS-ON NAILS are 10 coffin shaped, blue and purple gel color nails in long length. These nails are comfortable, easy to apply, chip resistant and look and feel very natural. They are waterproof and can be worn up to 14 days (with the proper application and adhesive).
TIP: Use the size chart to determine your nail bed size. These nails are size LARGE.
- 10 Pre-shaped Nails
- Cuticle Pusher
- KDS Glue
- Nail Tabs
- Alcohol Pad
HOW TO USE
STEP 1: PREP
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Shape natural nails and push back cuticles using cuticle pusher.
- Use enclosed alcohol pad to ensure natural nails are clear from oils and residue.
- Be sure that nail beds are completely dry before application.
STEP 2: SELECT SIZE
- Peel off clear backing film to expose adhesive.
- TIP: Press-on nails should not exceed past the nail bed onto skin or cuticles.
- TIP: If you are in between sizes, always choose the smaller size for proper adhesion.
STEP 3: APPLICATION
- (OPTIONAL) USING ADHESIVE: Apply a small amount of nail glue onto the press-on adhesive.
- Align press-on nail with cuticle, making sure to place the clear tab side at cuticle.
- Press down firmly from center and side to side.
- Make sure the press-on nail is applied slightly above cuticle line, avoiding placement on skin.
- Apply both thumbs last for best control during application.
- TIP: Use both the nail tab and glue for a longer wear.
HOW TO REMOVE
- Create a gap using manicure stick to gently lift at the cuticle side of the press-on nail – away from your natural nail.
- Apply a drop of polish remover or cuticle oil between natural nail and the press-on nail.
- Wait 1 minute and gently lift away the nail.
- Avoid water for at least 1 hour after application.
- Avoid lotions or oils at least 2-3 hours before or after application.
- The press-on nail can be filed to desired length and shape after application.
- Nail should be filed on an angle, under nail not straight or on top.
- The more you press to apply the nails, the better the adhesion for longer wear.